CLAT 2017 Application Form: We are telling the applicants that National Law Universities in India has updated the link of CLAT Application Form 2017. Without any delay, you should fill up application form because the department has decided the last date already. If you can able to qualify the Common Law Admission Test, then you can get an entry in the different colleges for the Law courses. We are informing to the applicants that they can apply via online mode. To get more information about the CLAT 2017 Application Form, you should move on the official website @ www.clat.ac.in
CLAT 2017 Application Form
Common Law Admission Test is the full name of CLAT. It is the most famous national level entrance exam. You can understand the CLAT exam as a competitive examination. Through the entrance examination, the department can give admission to the filtered candidates. All the first applicants should fill up the application form; after that, you can take part in the examination. Before applying you must read the full information about the CLAT Application Form, for getting the brief information of the examination.
CLAT 2017 Application Form Information:
Name of the Conducting Body:
- National Law Universities in India
- Common Law Admission Test
Method of Applying:
- Online way
- Law Courses
CLAT 2017 Application Form Eligibility Details
- Aspirants have qualified the 12th class with 45% marks.
Limitation of Age:
- No age limit for the CLAT 2017 Application Form
- Unreserved category candidates should pay Rs 4000 as application fee
- Sc & ST candidates need to pay Rs.3500/-
Method to apply for CLAT 2017 Application Form
- Once you should visit the official website @ www.clat.ac.in
- In the next step, you will have to search & click on the link of CLAT Application Form 2017 .
- Fill up the application form in the prescribed format
- Pay your fee in the required mode.
- Click on submit button
- Must get a hard copy of it for future needs.
Official Website: www.clat.ac.in