RPSC RAS Admit Card: Rajasthan Public Service Commission recruitment authority is likely to announce the RPSC Admit Card 2016 shortly on its online web page. Few months’ commission was issued the RPSC RAS Recruitment 2016 notification for fill 737 Rajasthan Administration Services. Commission has decided to organize the Computer Based Test on 28th & 29th January 2017. Appearing applicants must download their RPSC RAS Admit Card 2016 through online mode via log on the official website.
RPSC Admit Card
RPSC authority will reveal the RPSC Admit Card 2016 approximately 02 weeks before from the examination date. Essential information about RPSC Rajasthan Administration Services 2016 will be provided on the RPSC Rajasthan Administration Services Admit Card 2016 such as exam date, exam venue, reporting date and time, written exam instructions etc for Rajasthan Administration Services.
RPSC Admit Card 2016 Brief Details
- Organization: Rajasthan Public Service Commission.
- Online portal: rpsconline.rajasthan.gov.in
- Exam Name: Rajasthan Administration Services
- Total Vacancies: 737
- Exam Date: 28th & 29th January 2017
- Status: Available at official website
Commission will recruit the deserving and talented applicants for the post on the basis of their performance given in written exam and interview. Recruitment authority has already mentioned the exam pattern and syllabus for RPSC RAS Exam on the authorized portal. So, all the appearing applicants can download their syllabus, exam pattern along with RPSC Admit Card 2016 from the official website that is www.rpsconline.rajasthan.gov.in
Way to download RPSC RAS Admit Card 2016
Applicants who are looking for the RPSC Call Letter 2016 must follow the important steps provided below in order to download your RPSC Call Letter:
- Appliers must visit the RPSC official website i.e. rpsconline.rajasthan.gov.in
- Hit on the “Examination” section from the top menu bar.
- Follow the “Admit Card” option and find the “RPSC Admit Card” link.
- Hit on the same to open.
- Provide your details asked there like registration and date of birth.
- Check the details and hit on the “Submit” key.
- Your hall ticket in PFDF format will open on your computer screen.
- Take the print copy of your admit card for exam purpose.
Official Website – rpsconline.rajasthan.gov.in