SSC MTS Admit Card 2017 –
Candidates who have applied for SSC MTS (Multi Tasking Non-Technical Staff) exam will soon be able to download they admit cards from the official website of SSC.
The MTS will be conducted on April 16, April 30 and May 7. The exam will be conducted in 2 phases i.e Paper-1 (Objective Type Paper) and Paper 2 (Descriptive paper). Paper-1 will be of 2 hours duration. The maximum marks for paper-1 are 150.
Paper-2 which will be descriptive type in which students need will be required SSC MTS Admit Card to write short/essay/letter in English or any language included in the 8th schedule of the Constitution. Paper-2 will only be given to those candidates who will successfully meet the cut-off as prescribed by the commission in Paper 1 for different categories.
Steps to Download Admit Card
- Open the official website of Staff Selection Commission i.e www.ssc.nic.in
- Find the link “SSC MTS admit cards”
- Candidates need to enter their relevant details.
- Candidates will be able to view their respective admit cards.
- Save it future reference.
Press on that link and produce the all appropriate details and click on the download admit card option. Now the admit card will appear on the computer screen.